Brass Fur Saver Collar for Labrador Obedience Training
Need for your Labrador an efficient choke collar that will be safe for his hair?
We are happy to offer you this Brass Fur Saver Choke Collar! It will not rub or irritate your dog's skin and will not pull his hair because the links of this collar have very smooth surface. Besides, this collar copes perfectly with its purpose of choke collar. It impacts dog naturally, without causing harm to your pet. Buy it and see how quickly will become more obedient thanks to this collar!
- Extra durable choke chain collar for Labrador
- New design chain Labrador collar of brass
Key features of this Labrador Collar:
- Keeps your dog's fur look good
- Can be used in any weather conditions
- Very durable
- Doesn't cause allergy or other problems with health and skin
- Looks stylish on dogs
Intended use of this Labrador Collar:
- Everyday dog walking
- Link diameter - 1/6 inch (4 mm)
- Link length - 2 inch (52)
- Link width - 4/5 inch (20 mm)
- See the chart below to choose the proper size
This brass choke collar is rather durable and will be able to withstand the load of your Labrador's hard pulling.
Please remember that for the collar to work as a choke one please attach your lead to the relevant O-ring. The one that is attached to the end of the collar and threads the chain through the other O-ring.
The weight of this Choke Chain Collar depends on the size and may vary.
The diameter of the wire is 4/25 inch (4 mm).
Please, be advised!
1. Do not leave your dog wearing this fur saver collar without any attention. He may try to take it off and hurt himself.
2. In case your Labrador is still a puppy, you should choose the size of the collar that fits him now, otherwise it will not have any obedience training effect, besides your pup will be able to take it off easily.
3. Be extremely precise in measuring your dog's neck circumference. The collar should be neither too tight nor loose, otherwise your dog will feel uncomfortable and you won't reach the needed result in training.
Please, check this sizing chart to choose the best fitting collar for your canine:
|Sizes available ||Dog's neck size |
|19 3/5 inch (50 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 17-18 inch (43-45 cm) |
|21 3/5 inch (55 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 19-20 inch (48-50 cm) |
|23 1/3 inch (59 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 21-22 inch (53-55 cm) |
|25 inch (63.5 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 22-23 inch (55-58 cm) |
|26 4/5 inch (68 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 23-24 inch (58-60 cm) |
|28 1/2 inch (72.5 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 25-26 inch (63-65 cm) |
|30 1/3 inch (77 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 27-28 inch (68-70 cm) |
|31 4/5 inch (81 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 28-29 inch (70-73 cm) |
|33 3/5 inch (85.5 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 30-31 inch (75-78 cm) |
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D